To clarify, here are the data types Readomain.com collects on this site:
Site Usage Analytics
- 1. Which pages are viewed, how long they are viewed for, which pages are shared on social media and which pages are bookmarked.
- 2. Bounce rates, exit rates & entrance locations of traffic.
- 3. Traffic sources (Google, Facebook, Referral Links etc), Search terms used (Where available) and devices used to access the site.
None of this data is connected to a person, and all of it is aggregated in relation to the site pages. We couldn’t identify a person using the site even if we wanted to.
User Account Data
- 1. The name, username, profile picture & email address you've set in order to log in and maintain an account.
- 2. Your password in a hashed format. We can't actually see what it is.
- 3. The list of books you've marked as read so that they show up as read when you visit them.
- 4. The purchases you've made, so that you can access them when logged in.
- 5. The list of other people you are connected to, so that you can see your connections.
- 6. The settings you've set on your account.
- 7. The settings you've set on any works you've published.
- 8. Your post & chat history so that you can see your conversations too.
This data is by it's very nature related to you individually and required in order to maintain your account and for site functionality to work, all of which would be deleted if you chose to close your account. It is not shared with any external parties and internal access to it is strictly controlled.
We do not share data with anyone. Any data collected by Google through the Adsense network is as a result of cookie permissions you have chosen and your user account agreement with Google.